CCYP connects Cape Cod’s emerging workforce and community leaders, engages them in the community, and supports their efforts to advance, personally and professionally.
The 2018-2020 Strategic Plan, developed under the leadership of CCYP’s Board of Directors and CEO, includes five (5) major strategic priorities:
- Promote Cape Cod as a vibrant place for young people to live and work, year-round.
- Advocate for policies and resources that positively impact young Cape Codders’ quality of life.
- Provide opportunities for leadership and career development among Cape Cod’s 45-and-under population.
- Provide high quality, mission-driven programs.
- Sustain CCYP’s growth and plan for the future by nurturing donor and member relationships; investing in volunteer and staff development; and upholding exemplary internal management practices.